About the Role:
The position is responsible for all aspects of Corporate Operations Management for the Senior Vice President - Corporate Operations and assist Finance Team. The responsibilities include providing quality administrative and professional assistance to support the SVP - Corporate Operations in effectively leading DWTC Corporate Operations.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- PA Support to SVP - Corporate Operations
(1) Self Correspondence and Organiser - (i) Calendar Management, (ii) Screening calls, enquiries, visitors etc., (iii) Updating visiting cards, (iv) Arranging meetings (v) Follow up for agenda, meeting minutes and taking printouts of relevant documents and distributing ahead of the meeting, tea coffee, stationery etc., (vi) filing
(2) All ERP Requisitions
(3) Travel Arrangement
(4) Medical & Misc. Expense reimbursement
(5) Assist other departments under SVP - Corporate Operations with their concerns as instructed by SVP.
- Composing Correspondence, communicating information coming from top management as required and implementation, Prepare and liaise through Memos, letters etc. with internal departments and external customers such as Banks, Government Entities, Lawyers and assist inquiries from external and internal customers while maintaining high confidentiality and integrity, Assisting Hotel Committee such as Accor (WTC), DVGL, DWTC Authority, DWTC CWS as and when requested.
(1) Use of ERP system for manpower and other purchase request
(2) Assisting with IT, Phone, A/C, Lights replacement etc. requests
(1) Creating User ID and Password for Guest Wireless access and any grievances or issues.
- Assist with any grievance with HR and IT related matters, Preparation of Requisition Forms, Business Case Form, Change of Status form etc., Assisting with PC & PDR Fusion related, Raising issues on Legal Portal & follow up, Cascade email from HR regarding visa renewal, P&C PR requisition and followup, Following up with departments to respond to critical issues raised by IA through followup emails.
- Assisting Government Auditors, Banks (external customers) based in DWTC with their administration request within DWTC as requested. Also assisting/guiding other external customers etc. as and when with any query. Assisting internal customers within DWTC departments and Joint Venture Companies and ensuring Customer satisfaction and building good relations.