The main purpose of this position is to be the intermediary position (liaison) between DWTC Customer Care and different stakeholders toward support and enhance the customer experience at One Central district and DWTC.
- The resource will be working closely with customer care team to:
- Enhance the Customer Experience of One Central (buildings 1,2,3,4,5) and will play a major role in creating a smoother tenant journey.
- Work as an integrator, integrating the tenant journey in One Central with other assets and the convention center toward driving faster in the destination management project.
- As well, the resource will be managing the relationship (face to face interactions) by daily basis with One Central tenants, DWTC and the FM operator.
- Identify key touch points and interactions that the tenant faces in One Central. Establish, and upgrade and re-map all these interactions into a pro-active and highly engaging customer experience which will allow in boosting our satisfaction scores.
- Establish new SOP's, SLA's between key stakeholders in order to provide a smooth and seamless experience for our tenants integrating the setup with the convention centre (Destination Management).
- Act as a custodian for these digital solutions which used in managing the Assets/Tenants Operations:
- Perform and manage CHECK 100 within these tenant related areas of the campus.
- Working effectively on the tenant portal and assist in rolling out the portal to the tenant's community.Analyse the records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken (Quality Control). Check to ensure that appropriate changes and progression were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Ensure information is updated on the activities of the department with other operating departments within DWTC in order to provide best possible service to visitors and callers
- Assist in the development and execution of existing and new Customer Care Programs. Regularly update DWTC departments, outlets directories for smooth operation
- Assist in improving customer experience by conducting daily check list of reception and surrounding areas. Report the findings to concern departments and ensure all the reported anomalies are closed on time
- Responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve service. Maintain professionalism with callers / customers / visitors and ensure effective communication.
- Interact closely with customers (specially key tenants) by telephone or in person to provide information about DWTC products or services and actively promote promotional activities to all customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business administration or equivalent certificate
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in Customer Service or Customer Accounts Management or Project Management.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Working knowledge in using CRM's.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Presentation)
- Trained in Telephone etiquette, Customer Service, Team Management and People Management.